Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

Blue Til Death said:
Very surprised at the amount of negativity on here, we fucked up last season granted but did any of you negs actually go and see us destroy arsenal, chelsea x 3 and the scumbags rags at the swamp?? we were the best team last season but we lost the league and cup because of a lack of desire by some.. IMHO We will be stronger next time round, looks like Cavani is in the bag and we will make more signings as the summer drags on.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever we will win the league next season.
Mourhino is a good manager but he is not invincible and neither are the team he will inherit, the rags will fail under Moyes regardless of pisscan whispering in his ear, arsenal, spurs liverpool, none in the same bracket as us.
I cannot believe how some on here are beaten before the first whistle of the new season.. Just my opinion and not guided by blind loyalty to City, I believe it. CTID

Spot on. Mourinho hasn't got a magic wand he can just wave around. The only players he's familiar with in that squad are nearly 40 years of age! It will take him as long as will take our new manager to get to grips with it.

The Road Sweeper said:
Blue Til Death said:
Very surprised at the amount of negativity on here, we fucked up last season granted but did any of you negs actually go and see us destroy arsenal, chelsea x 3 and the scumbags rags at the swamp?? we were the best team last season but we lost the league and cup because of a lack of desire by some.. IMHO We will be stronger next time round, looks like Cavani is in the bag and we will make more signings as the summer drags on.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever we will win the league next season.
Mourhino is a good manager but he is not invincible and neither are the team he will inherit, the rags will fail under Moyes regardless of pisscan whispering in his ear, arsenal, spurs liverpool, none in the same bracket as us.
I cannot believe how some on here are beaten before the first whistle of the new season.. Just my opinion and not guided by blind loyalty to City, I believe it. CTID

Spot on. Mourinho hasn't got a magic wand he can just wave around. The only players he's familiar with in that squad are nearly 40 years of age! It will take him as long as will take our new manager to get to grips with it.

In that case doesn't that give Arsenal a sniff if they sign 2/3
decent players based on the other 3 contenders having new managers?

Arsenal were by far the best side in the last quarter of this season.

Could be an interesting season. I think 80 points could win it next season.

I think much will depend on how quickly the players adapt to the new manager's tactics.

Marvin said:
Bluep*ss said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mate if I believed anything you were saying here I would just end my life now. Luckily I know you will be proven wrong

Don't do that mate - have a pint on me - I really hope the rags fade away into oblivion - maybe I have pessimistic tendencies after 55 years of following City.
55 years of obsession with Man City like the majority of Man Utd fans.

Why would there be a big upheaval at City, but not at Utd?

We're the team who operates with a Football director whereas at Utd Ferguson did everything (although with his horse racing interests I don't really believe that propaganda)?

Tevez hasn't gone anywhere, and if he does he will be replaced. Your forget that Man Utd spent £80 Million last season, and whilst you can afford to do so again, you'd have to get rid of players first to do that. And you have the Rooney problem to resolve. It will be City's turn to spend this Summer as Balotelli will be replaced and AJ.

The only point which I agree with is that Chelsea will be strong

I hope all the other Rags are as complacent as you.

Blimey Marvin - still taking the funny pills - told you to stop - they fry your brain. I'm no rag - 43 years tramping down Platt Lane to watch my beloved Blues. My last time at the swamp was the semi-final of league cup 1970 - City won through to Wembley- and beat WBA in the final.
Sorry for the 'istory lesson - you were probably not around then.

YES

1.City-87 points
2.Chelsea -81 points
3.Other club from Manchester-80 points
4.Arsenal- 77 points

EZ game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.