"Yes, Prime Minister"

Halfpenny

A politician being a slave to their Prime Minister and agreeing with every word they say despite admitting that they hadn't heard what they'd said? Neveeeer!

(Still, fair play about being so open about being totally spineless. I found it pretty funny).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFELLK8htKM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I thought it was to do with the civil service running everything and not listening to the prime minister ???

Yes Prime Minister is on Netflix for those interested.

Yes Minister has yet to make it on.

Got the box set a few months ago, great way to spend the friday evening before payday, stick on one of the series, grab a few tins (if you have any left over) sit back and relax and laugh

bluealf said:
I thought it was to do with the civil service running everything and not listening to the prime minister ???
I know, it was just a play on words for the title.

stonerblue said:
top programme and surprisingly close to the truth

Maggie Thatcher said it was her favourite programme on TV, because it was true to life! Worrying...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.