Yesterday was a gift

MancAl

I know it's a really expensive shame for the lads who were probably in Portsmouth already and I feel for them... But...

I'm still really chuffed that the game was called off yesterday.

We dodged a right bullet in my opinion.

paddystyle said:
is this what its come to?afraid to play fucking portsmouth,we'd have done them over yesterday

Purely from the point of view that the replay will allow us to have a full squad out.

A team worse than the one put out at Forrest would not have been good for us.

think it might have been a stroke of luck really purely on the point that it gave some of our players a rest....swp would def not have played and i read somewhere that robinho was carrying a slight injury...ireland suspended (he is now suspended for the wigan home game and if i was to choose him to miss one it would be that one)......think ned was also out with slight injury.

gives the players a week off to rest

allows MH to concentrate more on the transfer window as well

feel sorry for the fans that had already made/were making the trip down there but obviously nothing could be done about it

i am also glad were not playing them without a full squad team. i mean, we have a few key players missing, below zero in tempreture, portsmouth havn't won in five, tony adams could be sacked, they've sold arguably there best player, on the verge of a fire sale. knowing city, we, would change all that....

blue 1992 said:
i am also glad were not playing them without a full squad team. i mean, we have a few key players missing, below zero in tempreture, portsmouth havn't won in five, tony adams could be sacked, they've sold arguably there best player, on the verge of a fire sale. knowing city, we, would change all that....

West Brom & Notts Forrest are proof that when you need a win you need to play City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.