YESTERDAY

kippax88

i hope u all enjoyed your selfs yesterday apart from the result i had a fantastic day started drinking early morning had a few on the train/tram, then stopped off into spoons in alty then got the tram to owed trafford with some cockneys and irish rags i had to bite my tonge.

when walking to the ground i took a piss in one of them toilets outside. walked up with me mates then we went into "the trafford" it was disgusting, i was nearly sick, me n me dad left after 2 minutes, we couldnt stand it. we baught some cans from one of them turkish beer selling offies. full of rags singing istanbul.?!? we stood out side some slum, near some rag selling "UNITED FANZINE 33 YEARS LETS LAUGH AT CITY" they call us obsessed? my little sister tripped a rag over on purpose, he was saying sorry sorry lol in an irish accent ofc.... then it was time for the annual massage. enjoyed singing while waitin to get in.
then had a good ol sing song b4 kick off watched the first half sung my heart out. met de nero at half time after watching utd cheating in the half time shoot out..

on the way out listening to the vile scum talking utter shit. did any1 see them t-shirts lying on the floor about rome or summit well i walked over one n the guy went sick, just told him fuck off i didnt see them. i did, just done it on purpose.

i hate that place..

had a great time tho, why did i hear utd fans on MOTD but couldnt hear us? yet in the ground they didnt sing??????????

P.S

i dont want tevez in our team.

what did u do yesterday ?

last week you moaned about getting in trouble with cops for 'not doing anything' , now your sister is tripping people over and your telling them to f off , had to bite you tongue at others. Whats all this rubbish about. I went in there supported my team ignored them and went home in a mood that thinks we are closing the gap slightly

same, went in an sang my heart out! Tried to avoid the rags. Had to put up with them when we were drinkin the cans by the offies but that was it really. Didn't take long to get home either so all was good.

We are closing the gap, but I must admit being around rags make me feel sick. They are scummy twats.

kippax88 said:
ofcourse i had to bite my tonge listening to all them scum bags singing shit and talkin shit.

rag?

There vile yes but you were the one whinging last week that a copper was heavy handed, no wonder if your tripping people over and telling them to f off.

i didnt trip any1 over lol and i told a guy to fuck off who was selling some stupid rome t-shirts after he told me to fuck off. cus i stood on them...

kippax88 said:
i didnt trip any1 over lol and i told a guy to fuck off who was selling some stupid rome t-shirts after he told me to fuck off. cus i stood on them...

I hate them passionately but have you thought that maybe there outside there own ground and selling t-shirts to people who might want them !

My point is that last week you were all innocent yet now your showing pathetic behaviour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.