Yesterdays Attendance

5timesinistanbul

Alright lads new to this site yeah and as you can prob guess by my name am a scouser!!

Was watching your game whilst down in London for our match and was shocked at how many you took was ther any reason for such a bad turnout for a relatively close trip??

Its not a dig at all was just wondering are you fed up with things on and off the pitch?? Is it the financial environment??

Always expect city to take people all over but noticed this yesterday and in a few UEFA cup games at home too!

Personally im finding it difficult to go to every game now Arsenal charged us £48 yesterday train was just over £50 ale etc on top was an expensive day thing i guess we have is we will mostly always sell out coz we have fucking idiots from al over the UK Ireland Scandanavia etc willing to go which fucking infuriates me!!!

Citytillidie69 said:
5timesinistanbul said:
city bairn said:
£40 that plus we are playing shit.

So you only follow them when your playing well then??

Do they charge £40 for your home UEFA matches?

This bin dipper is on a wind up - I say ban him mods, either that or check your wallets.
Ha ha the cyber thief!!!

Seriously tho you are a joke of a club no support yesterday calling for your manager to be sacked!!

Cant even fill half your ground in europe i was there when you were beating us 2 nil this year and alls the fans were arsed about was east stand getting one over on south stand etc...

Embarrasing

5timesinistanbul said:
Citytillidie69 said:
5timesinistanbul said:
city bairn said:
£40 that plus we are playing shit.

So you only follow them when your playing well then??

This bin dipper is on a wind up - I say ban him mods, either that or check your wallets.
Ha ha the cyber thief!!!

Seriously tho you are a joke of a club no support yesterday calling for your manager to be sacked!!

Cant even fill half your ground in europe i was there when you were beating us 2 nil this year and alls the fans were arsed about was east stand getting one over on south stand etc...

Embarrasing

*** YAWN ***

Bin Dipping Wanker said:
Its not a dig at all was just wondering are you fed up with things on and off the pitch?? Is it the financial environment??

Bin Dipping Wanker said:

Bin Dipping Wanker said:

Embarrasing

From one extreme to the other in 3 posts. I take it there's no attempted murderers for you and your embarrassing club to fawn over this week then? Best not to upset you though, you'll organise a city wide weepathon in your own honour.

Needless to say, banned.

5timesinistanbul said:
Seriously tho you are a joke of a club no support yesterday calling for your manager to be sacked!!/quote]

bit rich coming from the club that booed their team off when they had just gone top of the league (remember the west ham game)... Also, is Rafa all the rage now is he ? fuck me. you lose a couple of games and the phone-in's are full of dippers calling for his head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.