Yet another Ebay question

Having a clear out so listing a few things on there (vinyl/ps4 games etc)

Is listing books a waste of time? I'm not looking to make mega bucks obviously but just wondering if I'm better off donating to a charity bookshop rather going through the effort of listing and trying to sell etc. (Probs answered my own question)

Edit: sorry please ignore. Just searched for similar books so charity shop it is.

Last edited:
Having a clear out so listing a few things on there (vinyl/ps4 games etc)

Is listing books a waste of time? I'm not looking to make mega bucks obviously but just wondering if I'm better off donating to a charity bookshop rather going through the effort of listing and trying to sell etc. (Probs answered my own question)

Edit: sorry please ignore. Just searched for similar books so charity shop it is.
Ebay is destroying itself.
It's just so hard to use now. Then there's the posting, hoping it arrives, cost of postage.
Ebay even charge you 10% of the postage fee you charge your buyer.
I hate it.
I wouldn't bother, use Gumtree or Marketplace

Ebay is destroying itself.
It's just so hard to use now. Then there's the posting, hoping it arrives, cost of postage.
Ebay even charge you 10% of the postage fee you charge your buyer.
I hate it.
I wouldn't bother, use Gumtree or Marketplace
I think Amazon will take this opportunity to ramp up it's marketplace section. eBay are going to fuck themselves in this, i've been using it less and less in the last few years.

This week I had delivered by Courier a used mobility power chair which is defective. It was sold as in good refurbished condition.

Have contacted seller regarding the defect but they simply think the batteries need charging, which isn't the case as I have done that and it has an error code flashing

Ad says that returns are accepted within 14 days at buyers cost (~ £75). I could accept that if I simply didn't like the chair, but do I have any rights for them paying the return costs because it is defective?

Any help/advice appreciated

This week I had delivered by Courier a used mobility power chair which is defective. It was sold as in good refurbished condition.

Have contacted seller regarding the defect but they simply think the batteries need charging, which isn't the case as I have done that and it has an error code flashing

Ad says that returns are accepted within 14 days at buyers cost (~ £75). I could accept that if I simply didn't like the chair, but do I have any rights for them paying the return costs because it is defective?

The seller must pay.

And

If the seller refuses to accommodate you for an item that is faulty I would contact ebay and have them get involved.

I have had a few resolutions in my favour, and none against.

The seller must pay.

And
Many thanks. Fingers crossed the seller is not going to try it on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.