York City.

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Now, I know I was the only City supporter, who didn’t attend York away in the 98/99 season, but I tend to follow their progress, as the grandchildren live there.

Since that fateful day, our respective fortunes have gone in opposite directions, but after five years in National League North, they have won promotion back to the fifth tier.

Congratulations to all concerned.

Now, I know I was the only City supporter, who didn’t attend York away in the 98/99 season, but I tend to follow their progress, as the grandchildren live there.

Since that fateful day, our respective fortunes have gone in opposite directions, but after five years in National League North, they have won promotion back to the fifth tier.

Yes, I know. They beat my, now new, home team the Pilgrims.

We've been to Wycombe,Chesterfield Rotherham, and scunthorpe
We took 250,000 from Manchester
all the way to York
all the way to york

Bumble will be happy, season ticket holder there with his wife.

Always a great place to visit unless the races are on.

Bump..

I am going through the most painful divorce and have ended up living with my parents..In truth a blessing as they are 96 and 93 and I can pay back all they gave to me. Blues.

So the boiler packs in and my mum likes it tropical in the house. They have a contract with BG..as vulnerable this chap comes round quickly, really nice bloke. Thought he knew the problem, said he would come round today to fix it. He was really unwell but still came round at 8.30am. Brought a new fan and it still did not work. He was getting frustrated. So I said did you watch the footy last night ?? We got chatting and clearly a massive Blue..I mentioned my love for the King..he said OMG mine too because of my Grandad. So I said you are now going to tell me you were at York..He laughed so hard and said I actually was, aged 15. I have the ticket to prove it !!

In the end he fixes the problem, a new pump..I and my mother gave him a cash bonus which in all fairness he declined but I said this is for your daughter for Xmas..I said to him, you know if you told me you were a rag you would not have had the coffees or a penny from my family..he and I laughed so hard..what it is to be Blue !!!!!!!

Just sacked the manager...fans up in arms....hated chairman....remind you of anyone ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.