York races, Saturday...

Pollerz

Off to york races saturday and know theres a few on here that consider themselves tipsters so.. Tip me up peeps.

That is all.

I'm also going on sat on a stag do no idead about horses but will be to pissed to care

Aye prolly be too pissed to care or stand and watch too, which part you going in.. if you see somebody singing bluemoon falling over, do say hi :)

Best tip for York Races is to go in the course enclosure. Costs £7 and you can take as much beer and food in as you want. People take crates in, they don't bat an eyelid. Have your own BBQ and there's normally a game of 15 a side pissed up footy going on somewhere.

For a gang of lads, far better than the County Stand or Grandstand. No queuing up to pay £3.50 for a shit pint in a plastic glass. They have plenty of bookies, toilets etc. If you want a beer or burger there's no queues.

You get plenty of skirt (who'll be as pissed up as you, as they've had a gallon of wine) over there as well.

Obviously this is dependent on it not pissing down.
Hamilton Races for for me on Saturday night.

I'm in the same boat, i'll be there on saturday and would be eager for some tips from bluemoon's finest

Pollerz said:
Aye prolly be too pissed to care or stand and watch too, which part you going in.. if you see somebody singing bluemoon falling over, do say hi :)
will do I'm in the county section I think with a load of reds though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.