You Are The Ref-Mark Hughes(Answers In Tomorrows Observer)

ONLINEhughessmall.jpg

The first one's tricky. Unless you can conclusively prove that the whole of the water bottle was used to put the ball over the bar, I'd give a corner. The water bottle in the closed hand could represent an impediment as much as an aid.

1.I'd give a yellow card and an inderct free kick to the attacking side
2.Allow the free kick to be taken it is the referees who decides how long stoppage time should go on after the fourth official has shown the minimum time
3.Yellow card the goalkeeper for unsporting behavior

1st one would be a red card and I think an indirect free kick.
2nd one is a mistake by the referee but there is nothing he can do. He should just blow for full time. Had the team got a penalty rather than a free kick then he'd have to allow them to take it.
3rd one is very tricky. I think the referee should stop the game and give a drop ball.

1 Penalty kick, send off the goalkeeper
2 Blow for full time. It is a minimum of extra time and the referee stops the game when he feels fit.
3 Wave play on.

Not sure if these are correct but they're my guesses.

Made me laugh

1. The keeper has used a water bottle to stop the shot - In this case it is very important to consult Mr Ferguson on the team benches. If Mr. Ferguson is happy the goal has not been given then that should be your decision.

2. The referee's watch has stopped and a goal has been scored - In this case the official should consult Mr Ferguson on the touchline in order to determine whether or not to allow the goal to stand. It is permitted to play up to 25 minutes of stoppage time in order to allow Mr Ferguson's team to score in this event.

3. A plastic bag has stopped a certain goal - It seems quite obvious what the referee should do here. In the event of an extraordinary situation then the official should seek the opinion of Mr Ferguson who will have the final decison on all acts of God.

1 penalty and red card

2 he cocked up,but is part of game in the same way as if he blocks a certain goal.He can only blow for full time and everything that went before-stands.

3 play on[remember the balloons at sheffield]

1) Book the goalkeeper for unsporting behaviour. Send Ferguson into the stands, even though he's at a different match, and order him to shoot his own left testicle off.
2) Blow the whistle and sack the person in charge of watch precurement. Sidle off the pitch as if you meant to play that much extra time and point at Ferguson for the cameras.
3) Piss myself laughing and shout "life's full of disappointments"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.