You can smell the fear....

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Have been wandering around the foot forums and without fail the usual talk of city,money,titles etc dominates.It's incredible the childish shite and bile that eminates from the fingers of the neanderthals the frequent OT.They really are scared,they are seriously worried,they feel more threatened now than ever before.And it's not just the rags,most of the others are having a go,yet put them in our shoes,every man jack of them would be loving it.Pathetic........

Yea fuck em!

They are just sheep, they see the 300mil rags whinging so they just follow.

The irony of their comments is - Come September everyone of them will be picking their favourite team on Fifa 12, then Messi, Xavi, Ramos, Benzema, Aguero, Nasri and Tevez will all be playing for Grimsby Town.

Pure Jealousy.

Ducado said:
On every forum there are always a few who say " I am glad it's not us" really makes me laugh, of course they bloody do!

there is not one football fan in the country that wishes what as happened at City would have happened at there club

LOVIN IT

All ages as well....went to see a bloke bout a new job today,early 50s,got on to football,told him I was a blue

"I fucking hate City" the wanker said

"I fucking hate Utd" was my response

Hence to say I wont be joining them,on Trafford Park it was

When it comes to our latest signing All I post is this...

"How much did your fucking history/trophies count when Samir had to choose?"....

They are cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.