You have to be joking £49 a ticket!!

The price is a joke!! However, dont agree with suggesting city fans should not go.....unless its a proper boycott. The home and awayers will probabley be there anyway, so suggesting people save there money may be putting off some much needed support. IMO city should of turned down the allocation, then those home and awayers could of still gone and got tiks in the neutral end. BTW, even when it was cheaper we never sold out!!! (BTW again, newcastle and everton always sell out the whole stand- not belittling city just adding to the debate).

payed in the neautral end in 1985;cost was all of 2 pounds.-ended up loosing the game 5-1.

I have been on one of there forums to find out why and all i got was abuse for 3 days saying its our fault cos of our rich owners plus lots of other shit total wankers the lot of them they even insist they outsung us at easylands as they call it yeah all 112 of them

AliceAyres said:
The United fans boycotted the stadium kiosks, food, drink etc.

that makes a change from wrecking it / threatening the staff / stealing the contents.....................................and what happened to them

....................................the usual F**K ALL

city51 said:
I have been on one of there forums to find out why and all i got was abuse for 3 days saying its our fault cos of our rich owners plus lots of other shit total wankers the lot of them they even insist they outsung us at easylands as they call it yeah all 112 of them

Fulham have a forum :O

I have just e mailed the club and thanked them for making my mind up as to whether go to sunderland at £27 or their shit hole at £49, however you would probably pay £49 for a butty in Harrods, bunch of twats.

those going down but not going in.How about when they open the gates at three quarter time,all go in the ground when those who leave early are coming out.Would be a strange sight and you'd get to ee about 20 mins of the game with injury time added on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.