You have to be joking £49 a ticket!!

get it paid and stop complaining most of you lot put 50 quid up your fkin noses every friday night.

i emailed Fulham the following message:

As a Manchester City fan I was looking forward to a trip to your ground to see my team play next month as I have never been to Craven Cottage. I would like to ask how you can justify charging £49 for a ticket for this game as i can guarantee there will be plenty of empty seats in your away end because of this. Please can you remind your chairman that there is a recession on and i will be going to the sunderland away match instead which is reasonably charge £27 for a ticket. Thankyou

i received this reply:

Thank you for your E-mail David.

At the beginning of each season, the pricing policy is researched and agreed. Each fixture is then analysed in terms of previous attendance (if relevant), date, level of opposition of the club etc and categorised accordingly. On the basis of this analysis, the Manchester City fixture was categorised as an A+ match. As only a limited number of tickets remain for this match, the club feels that this fixture has been correctly categorised.

Kind regards,

Nicola

Well Nicola - Look at all those fucking empty seats !!!!! (ive just added that now lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.