you have to read this crap!

azatheblue

this is what some stupid bitter little rag left as a reply to my status on facebook

Aaron Rogers give it 2-3 years best team in the world!!!! hahaha i love being a city fanYesterday at 10:35pm · Comment · LikeUnlike ·
View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

You like this.

James Perry at 12:10am July 15
2 or 3 decades more like mate whoopy fuckin doo u gt tevez cudnt get into our startin 11 n u stil got dunne n the rest of ur shit u got 1 good player stevie ireland so must be a mint buzz bein a city fan 34 yrs mate n FUK ALL!

Aaron Rogers at 6:29pm July 15
so bitter united fans its unbelievable, rest of our shit like who exactly , dunne's on his way out u idiot, kompany zabaleta de jong robinho wright philips onuoha tevez, tevez is class and u know it! , got quite a few good players actually pal. its weird how united fans are actually scared of city becoming good and dont deny it! , coz they will, 2-3 years mate u can kiss good bye to the trophys coz city will be dominatiing hahahaha , and even if city were in like league 1 i'd still be a mega city fan and love it , unlike all u lot .

HESyet to reply to tht 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.