You know the club has hit rock bottom....

ManCityFC

...when we make the likes of that shower of shite, look useful.

Let's be honest here, they could have put 3 or so past us today.

He has lost the team and to claim they all worked hard today was bollocks frankly. The back four were fucking embarrassing.

Why did Caicedo not start? Players in form are lucky players arn't they?

What a sack of shite, I have just bought a pack of beer and hope for good news in the morning. We should have sacked this dick 6 weeks ago or more.

Now who thinks we should give him more time?

ManCityFC said:

He has lost the team and to claim they all worked hard today was bollocks frankly. The back four were fucking embarrassing.

What a sack of shite, I have just bought a pack of beer and hope for good news in the morning. We should have sacked this dick 6 weeks ago or more.

Fuckin hell mate, if you think this is rock bottom, stick around!

This is Manchester City we're talking about. I think you'll find that there's a fair few around here who can tell you what rock bottom for our club actually looks like!

vonksbignose said:
ManCityFC said:

Fuckin hell mate, if you think this is rock bottom, stick around!

This is Manchester City we're talking about. I think you'll find that there's a fair few around here who can tell you what rock bottom for our club actually looks like!

Yep, been there, seen it and bought the fucking T-Shirt (literally - A Kappa one springs to mind) But I kinda hoped this season - we wouldn't be relagated. But that was a bit fucking stupid of me wasn't it?

ManCityFC said:

with you on the drink front wake up and all will be well !!!!

This season is beginning to remind me of the season we were relegated to the third tier.

Players totally under-performing, everybody raising their game against us, teams around us getting results when not expected to, things like conceding last minute goals happening every other week. Oh yeah and a manager totally out of his depth

I think we ought to give him more players like the following:

Sweep, Ireland, Kompany, Zab., Ribena, Garrido...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.