You Need Wheels.

Its a Royal Alloy automatic scooter british made ,its todays take on the old lambrettas ,thats a 125cc they go up tp 300cc theres a lot of them on the scooter scene these days , some like them some dont
Not sure if its the same one ,was on a ride out last weekend and there was one with city badges on it with a private number plate CITY with 2 other letters presume his initials
Depending on what model you buy they go up to about 4k for the 300 cc

You no doubt know this but a tuc tuc is just another version of the original Piaggo, invented in Italy after the war.
I love them, loved seeing them bomb round little Italian village streets and if they didn't cost a fortune, was going to get one a few years back.
There's a place in Sheffield that imports them. Absolutely ace.
I didn't know that. Cheers.
I knew the name Piaggio from a plane we used to see at Ringway as kids. Rear facing engine and propellor and very noisy.
I have see the small commercial tuc tucs Inn Greece but didn't know who made them.
Every morning this old boy would drive into the village from an outlying village with his old missus sitting on the flat bed. He must have used the name and badge on his little wagon to pull her- it was a Ferrari badge complete with the prancing horse. Glad to say the vehicle was not red.

I didn't know that. Cheers.
I knew the name Piaggio from a plane we used to see at Ringway as kids. Rear facing engine and propellor and very noisy.
I have see the small commercial tuc tucs Inn Greece but didn't know who made them.
Every morning this old boy would drive into the village from an outlying village with his old missus sitting on the flat bed. He must have used the name and badge on his little wagon to pull her- it was a Ferrari badge complete with the prancing horse. Glad to say the vehicle was not red.
When Italy was on its arse after ww2 they needed small lorries quickly, so they built a cab onto a scooter and a bed at the back. Slowly they added sides and it developed from there.

When Italy was on its arse after ww2 they needed small lorries quickly, so they built a cab onto a scooter and a bed at the back. Slowly they added sides and it developed from there.
Interesting. Well before my time of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.