You think Ronaldo is getting tired...?

I thought that the pendulum was swinging towards Real Madrid this season, but that was a very impressive team performance from Barca. Noteworthy that Alexis Sanchez started in front of Villa and seems to have the total confidence of his club

Ronaldo has scored 83 goals in 78 league appearances so not including CL and Copa del Ray etc..
That to me is money well spent even though you should expect it from the 80m price tag Madrid payed.

Even as an ex rag i would sign him straight up.. would make our upfront easily the best in the world for years to come...

sam-caddick said:
Ronaldo has scored 83 goals in 78 league appearances so not including CL and Copa del Ray etc..
That to me is money well spent even though you should expect it from the 80m price tag Madrid payed.

Even as an ex rag i would sign him straight up.. would make our upfront easily the best in the world for years to come...

You say that but they haven't won anything of note since they bought him. So maybe they would have been better keeping the money??

Ps I know he makes them a fortune in merchandise and Real Madrid always like a 'star' player

Blue Hefner said:
sam-caddick said:

You say that but they haven't won anything of note since they bought him. So maybe they would have been better keeping the money??

Ps I know he makes them a fortune in merchandise and Real Madrid always like a 'star' player
im sure one of the points of signing him was to try and help topple barca and thus win them trophies 'of note'.

BlueTG said:
Blue Hefner said:
sam-caddick said:

im sure one of the points of signing him was to try and help topple barca and thus win them trophies 'of note'.

I know that was the point but they haven't so it could be deemed a waste of money

sam-caddick said:

But what is his stats against Barcelona?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.