Young England international fails drug test?

ayrshire_blue

Rumours doing the rounds on Twitter re this that allegedly Jack Wilshere has failed a drug test.

Good, he is a fucking scrote as it is.

My sisters ex (yeah a friend of a friend shit) works in a decent soho bar and said he has seen him a few times acting a proper twat giving it the big "do you know who i am".

All in all the half season he had has gone to his head.

Now i'm not violent or nasty even when drunk (im the happy dickhead smiling and being nice) but he is well on the list for shithouse's i would happily give the good news to.

Yes you can be young and silly, doesn't give you the right to be a **** to others though. Look at Balo, proper headcase but a nice decent lad and would not hurt a fly, his bathroom however is in deep trouble if he has fireworks handy.

tl;dr I can fully believe it as all his "crew" are proper coke heads.

Be interesting to see if it's true and it wouldn't surprise me either.

Biggest gobshite since Joey Barton. Getting his mates to assault women, gobbing on taxis and pushing people in kebab shops bragging about his wealth. Not a nice chap at all

This information was discussed at Bluemoon "Shambles" last Saturday.

He has been out a whole season with an Ankle problem ?

This rumour been doing the rounds on Bluemoon for a good few months now, if it were true then how would he get an injunction to prevent the news getting out?

Just seems like the typical twitter rumour to me, I wont make a snap judgement on him based on the hearsay of people who dont actually know him ALTHOUGH his tweet today seems like absolute bullshit!

Jack Wilshere ‏@JackWilshere
I'm afraid to say I will be deactivating account for a little while as I step up my rehab and push for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.