Young Player of the Year.

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
The player of the year is out of 3 for me, Tevez (Will win it), Bellamy, and Kompany. Kompany is the unsung hero of this season in the media, and is one of the best centre halves in the prem, and a top midfielder aswell.

Yet who would win the young player? If Johnson was here all season, he would have pissed it, but he's only played a few games (And been mint in most), but who else would you give it to ?

RyantheBlue said:
eshiers1 said:
boyata?

weiss?

ibrahim?

there are a few contenders i think

i'd put money on boyata getting it

To be honest I can't see any of those 3 getting it?
One has played once
One has played twice
One has played three times...

How old do they have to be to be considered YOUNG?

true, but who else is there!!?

i think the cut off age is 21

eshiers1 said:
RyantheBlue said:
To be honest I can't see any of those 3 getting it?
One has played once
One has played twice
One has played three times...

How old do they have to be to be considered YOUNG?

true, but who else is there!!?

i think the cut off age is 21

How old is Micah? Can't believe we might have to just throw someone in there to make up numbers ;)

Just a shame Vinnie K isnt 3 years or so younger, he would be the winner without a doubt, the closest player that plays regular who is in the age limit for young player in Richards, but still he's a year too old.
The only player for me is Boyata... really the only one to play that is at the right age!

MCfcBOB said:
davymcfc said:
joe hart has been fantastic for city this season.
Shame it wasn't Manchester City.
sure is, but he will hopefully be coming back to us with more experience and confidence. i hope we dont let him go.

It would be Boyata based on his unexpected breakthrough and selection against the rags. Also some good performances, he's better than Kolo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.