Young Posters, Why Bother?

fbloke said:
I do fear for the younger generation as they seemingly don't want to learn from their betters. People like me
You almost had me going til that bit.

Jeez Louise! This is a forum for all Blues, be tolerant - its a good trait to have.

Da kidz r our future, M8!

L8trs Homie or whatever the lingo is?

X

If this forum is supposed to be a microcosm of the City's support then what kind of message does it send out if you don't allow posters of all ages? I also would love to know how you are so sure that the people you are talking to are of a certain age fbloke? I mainly browse rather than contribute in writing on this forum and I am usually interested by your posts but I am afraid this is very disrespectful, just as I respect those who are older and have more experience than myself maybe you should do the same to those who are younger than you. After all we are the lads of another generation who have come to take your place, as the song goes.

I've never made my age known, at 15, and I've gotten along fine without someone accusing me of things young posters are accused of in your post. Granted I don't post a lot, but never had this problem.

goat867 said:
If this forum is supposed to be a microcosm of the City's support then what kind of message does it send out if you don't allow posters of all ages? I also would love to know how you are so sure that the people you are talking to are of a certain age fbloke? I mainly browse rather than contribute in writing on this forum and I am usuaully interested by your posts but I am afraid this is a very disrespectful, just as I respect those who are older and have more experience than myself maybe you should do the same to those who are younger than you. After all we are the lads of another generation who have come to take your place, as the song goes.
He was joking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.