Kolarov

Yaya
Fernandinho

Silva
Aguero
Fabregas

Negredo

SUBS: Ruddy, Zabba, Nastasic, Fernando, Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko/Milner/Lopes

Bit harsh on zab and where has nasri gone?

No Nasri = Kun's not really thought this through

Ruddy? I'd rather have Javi Garcia as sub GK than Ruddy

Negredo ahead of Dzeko? Errr... Next post please...
I have thought this through, thank you. This is not what I want but an early blind prediction.

I feel that if we sign Fabregas then Nasri could be on his way, especially with the Champions League squad reduction (so more homgrown players needed). Txiki has admitted interest in Fabregas and isn't shy of surprise/big player sales (Ronaldinho, Yaya, Eto'o etc).

Ruddy isn't my favourite keeper either, but with him getting relegated and us potentially wanting a homegrown backup keeper it would make sense. He's not the youngest and with no real international aspirations he may be more willing to take a big payday sitting on the bench.

Harsh on Zabba? yes, very much so. But it's just a guess, I mean who'd have thought Dzeko, Demichelis and Garcia (well sort of) would be first choice coming to the end of the season ahead of Navas, Nasty and Negredo? Or that Kolarov would have overtaken Clichy, and Zabba overtaken Richards in 2012? Or Nasty and Lescott last season? Not many.

And Negredo is still a better player than Dzeko, Dzeko is in fantastic form and looks to be firing us to a title, but Negredo was wonderful earlier in the season and has had a slump recently, but he will come back fit and firing next season.

My guess, nout else.

the 11 who started today , but with a top quality centre half added to the squad.

Handanovic

Alaba
Silva
Kompany
Alves

Busquets
Fernandinho

Reus
Yaya
Silva

Aguero/Dzeko

Hart

Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Cole

Yaya, Fernandinho

Nasri, Silva, Jovetic

Aguero

The others in the squad: Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Kolarov, Huws, Rodwell, Milner, Navas, Sinclair, Lopes, Guidetti, Negredo & Dzeko.
I'd also have Lawlor, Rekik, Evans, Rusnak, Fofana & D. Cole being drafted in for League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League games.

Realistically there can't be a team better than the ffg:

Hart

Baines Mangala Kompany Zabaletta

Fernando/Dinho Yaya

Silva Aguero Nasri

Cavani

Criticisms welcome!

...........................................Hart

Zabaleta.........Kompany.......Mangala.....Kolarov

..........................Garcia.............Fernandinho

................Silva.....................................Nasri

...........................Aguero............Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.