your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

Been on Match of the day twice, Wigan away 2008 when we got beat 2-1 and Villa home 2010 after Bellamy's goal. I was also on the website for some video and was on the back of most newspapers when Adebayor did that celebration lol.

i was on the front page of the M.E.N when franny lee arrived at city for the take over shaking his hand after just receiving an autograph!!,,iv still got the paper somewhere!

I`m the one who stands up right at the back, in the crowd after the first goal in the title winning QPR game.
The reason I`m late standing up was, I was right at the back on the third tier and wasn`t sure if the ball had crossed the line.

I'm told that I am the only blue to survive the away end at Stoke without a slap , when we beat them 5-2 and still went down.

Andy Dale said:
I'm told that I am the only blue to survive the away end at Stoke without a slap , when we beat them 5-2 and still went down.

Me too pal, but I did deflect half an house brick from hitting a little kid on the wya out, his Dad was very grateful.... the I let rip at a copper stood near us doing nothing with a right F-bomb barrage which ended up me apolizing to said Dad who's kid I saved....

I had a close up during the qpr game with me on the tele for a good few seconds. We was 0-0 and news was filtering through that United had scored. Ugly face seen by millions world wide!

I was 'face in the crowd' in the city mag years ago, pic was taken at paul lakes testimonial.
Also was on the front page of mcfc.co.uk after wigan away 2-0 tevez n yaya, ironically the picture captured the fans celebrating with the players after yayas goal, just before 3 of us got thrown out!!!!!

Some marketing executive stole my "Welcome to Manchester" post from here and gained worldwide recognition with a poster campaign. He's probably sunning himself in the Bahamas right now. I'm not bitter but I hope he falls out of his hammock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.