Your 6 favourite Space films.

Alien
The Arrival
The Empire Strikes Back
2001 a Space Oddysey
Avatar (yes, I know but I liked the 3D)
Star Trek II, The wrath of Khan

Blade Runner of course but thats not really a space film although it gives me a chance to post this clip:

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned "The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy" yet.
Original Flash Gordon (1930s version, with coal powered rocket ships)
Spaceballs
Total recall
Close Encounters
Not seen The Martian yet, but have got and read the book.

Not impressed with
Starship Troopers - not a patch on the book
Event Horizon - too slow and dark

I see a few have included Close Encounters. It's one of my favourite films, but come on. Wyoming isn't exactly deep space. It's not another planet, although those in neighbouring States might debate that!
I've been to Wyoming, and it is definitely another world . . . beautiful and scary! I guess I took a more liberal view of space movies as at least three of mine involved visitors from outer space.

Unfortunately not. Jackson Hole in the Grand Tetons for skiing in my younger days, actually before Close Encounters even came out. Got lost one night while trying to meet up with a young lady I met skiing and stopped at a house for directions. Guy answered the door with shotgun by his side . . . didn't look back or get directions. The girl I met skiing was hot, but not that hot! Fabulous skiing in feet of powder!

Ah! The Grand Tetons: The only big tits you can post without an added NSFW warning.

Barns_grand_tetons.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.