Your bag of Wires?

stonerblue

Couldn't be arsed today so spent a happy afternoon re-wiring our international media centre. I re-jigged the tv box and android and sorted sound out through lovely Yamaha amp.
With the telly unit all the way out from the wall i took the opportunity to change all the wires. HDMI, ariel and ethernet no problem, had them in stock.
But could i find my 2m digital optical cable? Could i fuck. Both bags of wires in the kitchen cupboard came out as well as the stand by bag under the stairs.
Not happy, i went to 3 shops and eventually found one in Asdas but they wanted £9 for it so reluctantly, and after ruling out nicking it, i put it back.
I got home and used a hdmi lead instead but i'm sat here now thinking i need that wire.

Couldn't be arsed today so spent a happy afternoon re-wiring our international media centre. I re-jigged the tv box and android and sorted sound out through lovely Yamaha amp.
With the telly unit all the way out from the wall i took the opportunity to change all the wires. HDMI, ariel and ethernet no problem, had them in stock.
But could i find my 2m digital optical cable? Could i fuck. Both bags of wires in the kitchen cupboard came out as well as the stand by bag under the stairs.
Not happy, i went to 3 shops and eventually found one in Asdas but they wanted £9 for it so reluctantly, and after ruling out nicking it, i put it back.
I got home and used a hdmi lead instead but i'm sat here now thinking i need that wire.
Please, come to my house, I have miles of random cables. You can have the lot if it shuts her up.

I have a smallish zip attache-style case with wires, a few more wires, and even more wires - camera wires, phone wires, GoPro wires, powerbank wires, fitbit wires. Yesterday I took my recently purchased quarter inch wide velcro, cut off approrpriate lengths and 'tidied' the lot up. It's amazing just how much 'interesting' stuff there is to do during interntional breaks.

I have a smallish zip attache-style case with wires, a few more wires, and even more wires - camera wires, phone wires, GoPro wires, powerbank wires, fitbit wires. Yesterday I took my recently purchased quarter inch wide velcro, cut off approrpriate lengths and 'tidied' the lot up. It's amazing just how much 'interesting' stuff there is to do during interntional breaks.
You are boring James Milner and I claim £10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.