Your Bedroom growing up

Shared a room with my two younger brothers, 4 and 6 years younger. We had Shoot posters up of players we liked. Celtic photos and scarves and my insane little mum insisted we had a Sacred Heart( Jesus Photo) up too.

You ever tried to have a wank with Jesus looking down at you? Wasn’t easy. Set me on the road to atheism.

We didn’t have much room, as we had three single beds in there. After my dad fucked off, we were poor. No other way to put it, so, we had no telly or record player, but a small radio.

Luckily that was at a time when we played football, two man hunt, tennis, rounders, had bonfires etc so having fuck all in your room was the norm.

It was always clean, my mum was a walking bleach and cleaning stuff maniac. We boys didn’t do fuck all, my sister had to help her. It was good at the time, but when I moved into my first flat, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to look after myself. I made sure my own sons weren’t the same. Cunts have never thanked me.

Also, in the winter, you could actually die in our room, so cold was it. Central heating we did not have for years and even when we did,my mother wouldn’t put the **** on.

I remember my mum giving us all a row about the mess we made and asking us.

What would you lot do if I died?

To which my youngest brother replied.

Put the heating on. :)

That made her laugh. Still didn’t put the Fucking heating on mind. She was a fundamentalist jumper enthusiast, when the temp fell.

I am good at drawing and painting and did paintings on the four panels of our door. It looked good, well it did then. One day they will be uncovered and I will be hailed a lost master. Dead as a fucking doornail probably, knowing my luck. :)
I assume you drew 4 extra rads on the 4panels of your door..
Can't wonder if your banksy if so I claim my £10..

Tennis player scratching her arse. Anyone?
Yeap..a mate also had it & like many young lads then pulled one off but he went a bit to far.slept with it.put a hole in it..
Seen him years later &surprise surprise he still single.wouldnt like to imagine what state that poster is in these days..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.