Your best single post that cracked you you up.

1. bluemoon27
    think i farted in front of her about an hour after meetin her but she used to come and stay at mine all the time and i never heard her fart but after being with her for about 5 years she let 1 rip hence i called her a dirty woman now she does`nt give a fuck,but she told me in all the 1st 5 years she used to go to the toilet and unravel the bog roll and hold it against her ringpiece and fart into that

30 Apr 2009

I think it was Daz Blue who posted this in United thread.

df89d0aacfbf5ce3a43be764dae989da.jpg

I'm certain it was a post by Al ( @The Fat el Hombre )
The thread was about wanking at work and he said he was having a shit when suddenly a load of jizz hit the floor just under the toilet partition. By the time he pulled his pants up to see who had been wanking, the culprit had literally "shot off"
I've tried my best to find the post but alas, have been unsuccessful
I believe Ric sold the publishing rights. Should appear on Amazon Prime soon.

I'm certain it was a post by Al ( @The Fat el Hombre )
The thread was about wanking at work and he said he was having a shit when suddenly a load of jizz hit the floor just under the toilet partition. By the time he pulled his pants up to see who had been wanking, the culprit had literally "shot off"
I've tried my best to find the post but alas, have been unsuccessful

Hahaa woah I OBJECT YOUR HONOUR. That defo wasn't me (neither the one who told the story or knocked one off!)

Not my best liked, but I sure like it about our new away kit.

It’s a nod to our city’s history of science and industry with the facade to the MOSI.
Great idea IMO.

I hope they make one with a nod to our football team at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.