Your choice.

Mister Harvey

Team supported
Manchester city
Live a happy, fruitful, rewarding life and die in years of extended excruciating agony.

Or

Die right now in a nanosecond.

Not much of a choice that.

Die now or die in the future but your in agony while you wait to pop your clogs.

Question should be asked when your under 20 ask would you rather die at 60 in a nanosecond or at 80 but your last 20 years you be in agony.

The majority would go for 60 because at that age being 60 feels like 200 years off.

How many ordinary people, in reality, get to live a truly happy, rewarding , and fruitful life???

Some folk would want to know exactly WHEN they are due to die , although it's highly likely that the MAJORITY wouldn't ....

As for me, well i'd probably take my chances with your first option and just pray that i can hopefully dodge most of the pain!

I can't just go dying right now anyway , i'm slap bang in the middle of a divorce!

Last edited:
Live a happy, fruitful, rewarding life and die in years of extended excruciating agony.

Or

Die right now in a nanosecond.

My father in law went the best way........On a small lake, baiting his hook....BOOM, keeled over dead, no warning, no planning, no messing about. Give me that anytime.

Some folk would want to know exactly WHEN they are due to die , although it's highly likely that the MAJORITY wouldn't ....

Admittedly, I stole this from Red Dwarf, but the human brain can't cope with knowing its own future. Whilst I'm not afraid of dying, I've so many hopes and dreams to fulfil in the next year or so after a very difficult spell in life.

I'm 40. I'd be happy to make 80 unscathed and die peacefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.