Your Christmas Wish.

daveduke67

One wish that'd last for Christmas Day only.

Mine, that my Mum could come back and see her Grandaughter. She'd have been so happy to meet her :-)

gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
That me and my friend can meet up on the 28th for the first time in over a year and spend a lovely three days together without any problems :)

A female friend..?

Hopefully one that can read the original post to him and explain what it meant by lasting for Christmas Day only :-)

daveduke67 said:
MCFC BOB said:
That me and my friend can meet up on the 28th for the first time in over a year and spend a lovely three days together without any problems :)

A female friend..?

Hopefully one that can read the original post to him and explain what it meant by lasting for Christmas Day only :-)

I hope it's not that last one again, despite the potential thread material.

Just to have my Nanna back for the day would be superb. So she can see how her beloved city are now doing and also tell her I love her as I didn't say it much while she was alive. :(

daveduke67 said:
MCFC BOB said:

A female friend..?

*sigh*

Looong day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.