Your City 11 and 7 Subs since takeover by Sheikh Mansour

I'm going to pinch that team, in order to get Tevez in. I'd likely pick Walker over Zabba if we had fullbacks (which I would in real life).

Imo, it's interesting that if you just went for the 'best' or most important players in each position, then Yaya would be in most teams.

But if you went for the strongest actual balanced 'team' he probably wouldn't get in any of them.

Also, as someone who would probably put Sane in the team, in the front 3, I'm just thinking that, in terms of individual performance & team effort, Craig Bellamy had a strong argument.

If this season's form was to continue for years to come, Bernardo Silva would be on par with D.S. imo.

Bellamy had more than just the one strong argument tbf.

-------------Santa Cruz--Balotelli
Jo---------------------------------------Nolito
--------------Garcia----Fernando

Garrido----Mangala--Demichelis-----Sagna

--------------------Bravo

Ederson

Zab
Kompany
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandiho
Silva
De Bruyne

Sane
Aguero
Tevez

Hart
Stones
Yaya
De jong
Bernardo
Sterling
Dzeko

It's a very hard one because not one left back we've had deserves to be mentioned above leaving out some cracking players. So, sod it, i'm putting Fernandinho left back!

----------------------Ederson-----------------
---------------Kompany---Laporte----------
Zabaleta--------------Yaya---------Fernandinho
---------------de Bruyne--DSilva-------------
--------Sterling--------Kun--------Sané------

Hart Lescott Barry BSilva Nasri Tevez Džeko

It's funny how the player who scored 70+ goals for us and won the first two titles (+ cups), while competing sometimes with three other strikers, is not mentioned in more than 50% of the posts. Nasri fares almost the same, but was probably our best ball-player after Merlin. We are really strange bunch of supporters.

Best signing squad:

Ederson
Zabaleta Kompany Laporte
Sterling KDB Toure Fernandinho Silva
Tevez Aguero

Willy Bernardo Stones Barry Sane Dzeko Nasri
Worst signing squad:

Wright
Boateng Mangala Savic Bridge
Hargreaves Rodwell Zuculini
Sinclair Bony Jovetic

Taylor, A Johnson, Cruz, Pizarro, Garcia, Maicon, Roberts​

Ederson,ederson, ederson ,ederson, ederson, ederson ,ederson, ederson, ederson, ederson, ederson maddnes but great to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.