Your constituency

Apologies for another General Election thread but this is a simple one hopefully.

1) What parliamentary constituency do you live in?
2) Who's the out-going MP?
3) What's the likely result in June? Is it a marginal etc?

I've recently moved to Blackley & Broughton and Graham Stringer is the MP. It's a safe Labour seat so he'll get back in without a shadow of a doubt.

The interesting thing is that I've moved from Bury South where the sitting MP is fellow Blue Ivan Lewis. It's been a reasonably safe Labour seat for a while but it could be very close & he could be under threat this time.

I've just moved Blackley too, Old Rd. I take it he's my mp now or is Blackley spilt into more than one constituency?

In fact, just checked, still Stringer as I moved from Crumpsall

Glasgow North, incumbent is SNP with 25% majority. He'll keep his seat. Don't know much about him other than he's catholic and confused brexit with breakfast on TV.

Pudsey and horsforth (least that's what I think it is)
Incumbent Stuart Andrew (tor)
Seat is reasonably swing but no chance like any winnable current Tory seat will this turn blue to red
I voted his opponent a very good politician Jeremy Hanley last time, I certainly won't be voting labour while the party is hijacked by the far left, I'm even tempted to do something that makes my skin crawl.

Withington - currently Jeff Smith, Labour. Reckon he'll lose to the Lib Dems. Probably John Leech who was the MP before Smith.

Worsley and Eccles South.

Currently Labour who have about 6000 votes on the tories. UKIP got about 7000 votes last election

If the labour voters turn out in poor numbers and the tories can turn some of those purple votes blue, they are in with a shout imo.

Harrogate and Knaresborough.

Andrew Jones, who seems to be a fairly decent MP for the area.

Used to be a safe Conservative seat but the Libs won it a few times before losing it to the Tories by 2% in 2010. Tories won it by 30% in 2015 and I would expect it to stay Conservative, although by a reduced majority as a bit of Brexit backlash could boost the Libs support again. No chance whatsoever for Labour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.