Your constituency

High Peak - currently conservative by a 5000 majority ( Andrew Bingham). It was previously labour and could change hands again. The lib dems also have a high profile, so it's a constituency that all parties will be campaigning hard in

This is also mine although I live in the city centre, just over the river into Salford now. I'm still registered to my mums house to vote.

Will hopefully be another Tory win in June.

This is also mine although I live in the city centre, just over the river into Salford now. I'm still registered to my mums house to vote.

Will hopefully be another Tory win in June.

You are aware your mother is committing a criminal offence are you?

She cannot register you if you do not live there and registration us annual.

You'd be surprised if some Tory doesn't recall a few of his more imbalanced tweets about the COC semi final last season when asking City fans to vote for him. Is it only me that thinks that Andy Burnham deciding to stand for mayor of Manchester is a bizarre judgment?
He is a Gtr Manchester MP so I suppose it makes sense.

All this thread is telling us is there is about 6 bluemooners who (even though the rest are probably from here) actually live in Manchester.

And most of the tory lot come from right poncy places ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.