Your constituency

Bury South. Ivan Lewis. A Right-wing or "moderate" Labour MP, whose profile since Corbyn became Leader has been so low that you might think he had died. Failed to get nominated as Mayoral candidate. Nice enough bloke but of late, certainly, has not done much to impress.

Increased his majority at the last GE, and will probably scrape in this time. But could be a marginal.

Andrew Gwynne is a tosser have a look back at his expenses and taking a council wage when he was getting his mp wage but fear not the sheep will vote him in

This is mine;

Altrincham and Sale West: Overview
Prediction: CON hold

MP at 2015: Graham Brady (CON) Held this seat since 1997
County/Area: Central Manchester (Greater Manchester)
Electorate: 72,004
Turnout: 70.2%
CON 26,771 53.0%
LAB 13,481 26.7%
LIB 4,235 8.4%
UKIP 4,047 8.0%
Green 1,983 3.9%
OTH 0 0.0%
CON Majority 13,290 26.3%

So looks like no change then.

You'll struggle to find one of those round here, you must be have been very lucky
she was and still is mate. Was her job as a nurse doing long hour shifts plus the 102 mile distance that killed romance. Still chat to her now on FB. Attractive brunette Big puppy dog eyes, curvaceous, Soft sultry Welsh cadburys caramel voice. She said we'd get together soon, I'm still waiting.....

Helen Jones Warrington North. Labour

9000 majority

Can't see that changing. Warrington South was Labour from 1997 but went Tory again in 15.

she was and still is mate. Was her job as a nurse doing long hour shifts plus the 102 mile distance that killed romance. Still chat to her now on FB. Attractive brunette Big puppy dog eyes, curvaceous, Soft sultry Welsh cadburys caramel voice. She said we'd get together soon, I'm still waiting.....

That's the one.....she gave me a blood test and nestled her left breast in my hand as she did it. Good job she didn't check my heart rate.

All I can say is there is ZERO chance I will be voting for a scouser who is only interested in furthering his own career to run this great city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.