your fav ground

Indaparkside

Which away ground’s do you look forward to going most in the season or would love to draw in the cup. Mine is Blackburn always a great day out not far to travel and full of city in the Darwin end. The memories of our important win their will stay with me forever

Last edited:
Always liked West Brom, Villa and QPR.

In the FA Cup I would like one of the grounds I've not been to before - I keep hoping for Accy Stanley or Leyton Orient in particular.

Which away ground do you look forward to going most in the season or would love to draw in the cup. Mine is Blackburn always a great day out not far to travel and full of city in the Darwin end. The memories of our important win their will stay with me forever
Been several times mate, some real good aways there, and for me it's the best away ground too.

I think you need to edit the thread title to away grounds mate.

Leeds always a great atmosphere when we play at Elland Road. I always took a spare pair of underpants which were required after walking back to the train station after the game
I'm looking forward to them getting promotion. Got my Doc martens on standby pal. Some memorable away there, the infamous 'death hill' stands out as a place not for the faint hearted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.