Your favourite Manchester brewery

More modern ones for me I'm afraid. Partial to a pint of Moonraker, Trooper or Maple Moon from the old boys (and Ginger Tom actually..mmmm) , but currently for me it's:

Pomona Island
Coldwater
Shindigger
Track

I just hope they all survive this pandemic and I can get back out there filling their coffers soon.

You are kidding me???? Abbot is quite possibly my favourite pint of all. It's either that or Old Speckled Hen.

I can only imagine you've only had it served or kept wrongly because a decent pint of draught Abbot is a truly joyous thing.

I have drank abbot all over this fair Island, but only as a last resort and it has never been a giod pint.

But it could be worse, at least it ain't doombar

Brightside in Radcliffe do some good ales, as do Shindigger. Plenty of choice these days in supermarkets and independent places. Hydes microbrewery Beer Studio do some good seasonal stuff, Munchen is a tidy drop.
Of the original local brews i like Holts 2 hoots and Lees MPA. Mrs Thinker is not too keen on the after effects of some of the ales though.

Last edited:
Not mine but another Bluemoon posters....
Knattspiss.
He's been drinking it for years and apparently it now comes in fruit flavours.
Have I spelt it right @biggbiggblue

Has anyone ever been to Indyman Beer festival at Victoria Baths ? I highly recommend it . Fingers crossed that it will go ahead this year in October

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.