5. Memphis
6.Charlie and the Chocolate factory
7. White Christmas

What are yours?

You big puff.
gayviolet.gif

An all time low. Goodnight.
Moose be love.

The highest grossing musical in canada and you deny enjoying it?

Such songs as "Grab her by the horns" and "Canadian love song", as well as the showstopper "Nuts deep". You sir are not fully integrated into the country you've moved to.

Seriously though mate, I didn't think I was gay enough to enjoy musicals. I even took Mrs Stony to watch a live performance of 'Oh what a night' starring Kid Creole(without his coconuts) and was bored fucking shitless all the way through.
I do however enjoy certain songs from musicals. 'The street where you live' even has a place on my spotify play list, and strangely enough I have just finished watching 'Sunshine on Leith' which I enjoyed immensely.
I noticed @Gelsons Dad saying it was like an am dram 6th form production and I heartily disagree. Not sure how anyone could watch Sunshine on Leith without smiling or singing along. You'd have to be soulless not to enjoy it imo(typical RAF johnny). Loved the The Trainspotting homage in it too.

Favourite musicals?

The Blues Brothers
Sunshine on Leith
Rocky Horror Show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.