Your favourite picture of the season

Blue>Red

As title says.

For me, Kompany's celebration against the rags, them 5 seconds were pure elation. The magnitude of the goal, all the media build up and his own personal revenge for the FA Cup rolled into one moment of pandemonium. It made the impossible dream a possiblity.

C_71_article_1492547_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

article-2052424-0E7FA42B00000578-12_634x424.jpg

Not sure what the score was but this was the derby day massacre at the swamp. If ever an image summed up a mood it was this. That feeling of relief and utter satisfaction that you've got it right.

Blue>Red said:
As title says.

For me, Kompany's celebration against the rags, them 5 seconds were pure elation. The magnitude of the goal, all the media build up and his own personal revenge for the FA Cup rolled into one moment of pandemonium. It made the impossible dream a possiblity.

C_71_article_1492547_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

I agree with this, it meant so much and it was the moment we took our rightful place in the title run back.

Also the fact it was our leader who shown us the way, couldn't ask for anyone better.

Manchester+City+v+QPR:+Sergio+Aguero

Has to be this or the Kompany one, both brilliant.
This one has to edge it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.