Your favourite track from each of these artists ...

Oasis = Cigarettes and Alcohol
The Beatles = Yes It Is
Pink Floyd = Comfortably Numb
Bob Dylan = Positively Fourth Street
Rolling Stones = All About You

Mr Controversial eh, not one single track by Dylan or Oasis, not one, what a joker, oh and it is weeps btw :p

can’t wait for the day I’m a mod and can ban posters for insults like that.
For now, I’ll have to stick to finding out where they live and kick their head in.

Mr Controversial eh, not one single track by Dylan or Oasis, not one, what a joker, oh and it is weeps btw :p

Why is it contraversial, if I don't have a favourite, it wasn't me who decided these 5 artist were universally listened to, bar seeing dylon on tv or heard on the radio, I have never owned or played his records, so how can I have a favourite? As for oasis, think I have established I ain't a fan or listen to them.

Oasis- Whatever (I have too many favourites)
Beatles- Day tripper
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb
Bob Dylan- Don’t think twice its alright
Rolling Stones- Gimme Shelter

Oasis = Columbia
The Beatles = Tomorrow Never Knows
Pink Floyd = Ibiza Bar
Bob Dylan = (someone I’ve never listened to)
Rolling Stones = Sympathy For The Devil

Oasis - cigarettes and alcohol
The Beatles - here comes the sun
Pink floyd - another brick in wall
Dylan - must be Santa (THE best Christmas song)
Rolling Stones - sympathy for the devil

Why is it contraversial, if I don't have a favourite, it wasn't me who decided these 5 artist were universally listened to, bar seeing dylon on tv or heard on the radio, I have never owned or played his records, so how can I have a favourite? As for oasis, think I have established I ain't a fan or listen to them.

To be fair I’m not a Dylan fan and as much as I like Oasis I wouldn’t have put them in the same bracket of the others. Now Led Zeppelin or Queen would be of more interest to me but I didn’t start the thread :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.