Your favourite track from each of these artists.

dennishasdoneit

Team supported
Manchester City FC.
Siouxsie and The Banshees- Redlight
Sisters of Mercy- Body Electric
Japan-Fall in love with me
Blue Oyster Cult- Astronomy
Black Sabbath-The Wizard

These types of threads could well have legs. I'm busy right now researching a few things so will update the other four later.

Blue Oyster Cult ..The last days of May (Musicians plying their trade at the highest echelon of prowess and ability)

Last edited:
Hong Kong Garden
Pass
All Tomorrow's Parties
Don't Fear the Reaper
Solitude

Siouxsie and The Banshees - Dear Prudence
Sisters of Mercy - Dominion
Japan - Ghosts
Blue Oyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe

Just a somewhat dick-headed suggestion . . . but if we're on bands whose best song is a cover of someone else's, maybe we should think about some different bands.

Just a somewhat dick-headed suggestion . . . but if we're on bands whose best song is a cover of someone else's, maybe we should think about some different bands.

I just don't like their other songs, I might if I listened to them all now, but I had a year at Uni next door to a lad who played almost nothing but them. To be honest I was just sick of hearing them.

I just don't like their other songs, I might if I listened to them all now, but I had a year at Uni next door to a lad who played almost nothing but them. To be honest I was just sick of hearing them.

Fair enough — I’ve heard almost nothing by Japan but I’m guessing their cover of ATP pales in comparison to the original, whereas I’ve never cottoned to Dear Prudence by any band.

BOC and BS are a bit tougher because they were prolific. SoM had only three studio albums and 264 different line-ups; they don’t deserve to be in any discussion about “favorite tune”.

For SATB I guess I’m at Make Up to Break Up. BOC is either Don’t Fear the Reaper because it’s iconic or Godzilla because it’s funny. BS who knows? It’s sacrilege, I know, (already said I’m a dickhead) but I prefer Ozzy solo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.