Your favourite track from each of these artists.

Siouxsie and The Banshees - Christine
Sisters of Mercy - ?
Japan - Ghosts
Blue Oyster Cult- Don’t fear the Reaper
Black Sabbath - Hand of Doom

Siouxsie and The Banshees - Spellbound 12 inch
Sisters of Mercy - Deliverance
Japan - Ghosts
Blue Oyster Cult - cant even name one song
Black Sabbath - other than Paranoid cant name another song

Edit just read BOC Dont fear the reaper. Heard that one....

Fair enough — I’ve heard almost nothing by Japan but I’m guessing their cover of ATP pales in comparison to the original, whereas I’ve never cottoned to Dear Prudence by any band.

BOC and BS are a bit tougher because they were prolific. SoM had only three studio albums and 264 different line-ups; they don’t deserve to be in any discussion about “favorite tune”.

For SATB I guess I’m at Make Up to Break Up. BOC is either Don’t Fear the Reaper because it’s iconic or Godzilla because it’s funny. BS who knows? It’s sacrilege, I know, (already said I’m a dickhead) but I prefer Ozzy solo.

I'd say Japan's version of ATP is rather good but by no means my favourite of theirs; most of which is original material.

The only band I’ve actively listened to out of those is Blue Oyster Cult. The only other band I know songs for is black sabbath (which I could take or leave)So...

Blue oyster cult - Don’t fear the reaper (one of my favourite riffs of all time)
Black sabbath - Paranoid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.