Your growing up years

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Were they great, something you look back on with deep fondness, or were they something you don't like to think about much ?
I often think about mine with a glow, I remember the places and the things I did along with the friends I had.
It's was all about Stamford Park and it's boating lake.
I guess I was lucky.

When winds were song and the summers long, when right was right, there was no wrong.

I have very few memories of my childhood now,i know my dad was abusive to my mum and the middle brother and mum had told me he forced her to have me and the midle boy,she wanted only the first born,i can't remember what i remembered before my brain injury but hardly anything now,my brothers tell me it was vile,no love or cuddles,dad died when i was 21 and i don't remember him,my mum died last year not having hugged me or telling me she loved me,we had a fractous relationship
I feel i really missed out although i probably wouldn't remember it anyway

I have very few memories of my childhood now,i know my dad was abusive to my mum and the middle brother and mum had told me he forced her to have me and the midle boy,she wanted only the first born,i can't remember what i remembered before my brain injury but hardly anything now,my brothers tell me it was vile,no love or cuddles,dad died when i was 21 and i don't remember him,my mum died last year not having hugged me or telling me she loved me,we had a fractous relationship
I feel i really missed out although i probably wouldn't remember it anyway
Some parents don't deserve kids, you see them everywhere treating their kids like they are a pain in the arse.

John Lennon summed it up in his song.

"As soon as you're born, they make you feel small.
By giving you no time instead of it all.
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all "

Some parents don't deserve kids, you see them everywhere treating their kids like they are a pain in the arse.

Is that the same John Lennon who abandoned his son Julian at a young age to go and live with Yoko in another country?

Yeah,right up to when she died i was wishing she would show me some affection but it just wasn't in hers,i thought as the youngest and only girl that she might thaw but didn't happen,truth is i reminded her of my dad,something she never got over
Sorry to bring your thread down nimmers,i was in a venting mood tonite x

Yeah,right up to when she died i was wishing she would show me some affection but it just wasn't in hers,i thought as the youngest and only girl that she might thaw but didn't happen,truth is i reminded her of my dad,something she never got over
Sorry to bring your thread down nimmers,i was in a venting mood tonite x
But Karen this is the point of the thread, talking about your experiences growing up, thanks for sharing yours.
X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.