Your injuries for the City cause

1974 league cup final, being chased by cockneys near Euston, ran into a bollard and went arse over tit. Knee came up like a tennis ball, managed to get to the match and home but in agony. With the result one shit day.

I remember sitting on a bus (to the station) waiting for it to leave from the ground and watching the hail of bricks although I thought most of them were from Stoke fans. Only reason we got on the bus was to avoid the mayhem rather than trying to walk back to our car, which was parked near the station.

I got a bloody nose when a Scouse #### headbutted me as I walked past them in the Anfield Road end trying to escape the madness that was kicking off in the days before segregation. And, no, I wasn't showing any colours.
Yeah, the Stoke fans started it as the outside of that part of the stadium was a disgrace, like a building site. Think the City fans were just returning fire

Banged my knee on a crush barrier when Lakey scored that last minute, crazy scrambled goal away at Blackpool in the 4th Round of the Cup in 1988. Was in absolute agony, but kept jumping around anyway. I'm hard as fuck, me.

A couple of blokes in front of me were so pissed during that game that they spent most of it singing "We're on the march with Billy's army..." even though McNeill had left the club about 18 months earlier. Fucking JCL's!

I got a black eye off a policeman whilst misbehaving at Nottingham Forest following the rearranged cup tie the year it was called off because of the snow. Haven't been back since in case I'm still wanted.
I got a black eye off a policeman whilst misbehaving at Nottingham Forest following the rearranged cup tie the year it was called off because of the snow. Haven't been back since in case I'm still wanted.

Bury away friendly......walked into the away end and got smashed full in the face from a ball during the warm up...... could've killed me.

I got a smack outside our ground in 2010 before a derby for singing less than complimentary songs without realising there was a small group of United around me. Right on the ear but I'd been on the piss all day and didn't really feel it until next day. Happened right in front of the police as well and in fairness they could have nabbed me for what I was singing, so I'll take that one.

I got a smack outside our ground in 2010 before a derby for singing less than complimentary songs without realising there was a small group of United around me. Right on the ear but I'd been on the piss all day and didn't really feel it until next day. Happened right in front of the police as well and in fairness they could have nabbed me for what I was singing, so I'll take that one.
Were you singing Munich songs? Can't blame them for smacking you if you did, pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.