Your injuries for the City cause

No one else going to admit to a sore nob after the Sick Swan?

Did that shuffling back to my seat thing as someone was trying to get past me during half time at Villa Park in the cup when we won 4 nil. Put my hand out to rest on the seat for balance next to mine. The ‘seat’ wasn’t there and I went over and cracked my ribs and could hardly breathe for the rest of the game. Took weeks to heal. The bloke who I had moved for nearly choked on his pie laughing! Twat.

Have you injured yourself watching City? I've done a few:

1) When QPR beat us in 1998 I had walked to the top of the main stand and was watching over the wooden wall at the top. When the whistle went I kicked the wall, broke my toe and hobbled all the way home.

2) When we scored the 4th or 5th during the 6-1, I jumped so high in my living room I banged my head on a beam. No major injury but a bump.

3) One home game a few years ago we scored out of the blue and in the process of throwing my arms in the air I damaged a shoulder muscle. That one needed a doctor's trip and bothered me for a good week.

4) When Sterling missed against Lyon this year I stood up, ran across the room and booted the wall. That one was a sprained foot and I could hardly walk for a couple of weeks. I only posted this thread because it went again on the running machine the other week and is still sore, 6 months later.

I've shed blood for the cause I am claiming to be the Zabaleta of the fanbase. Unless you can better that?
I admire you're support and passion for our great team, but you've learned f**k all lad.

Mid 90s night game v chelsea. Was on crutches so relocated to front of Platt Lane. Got a ball on the head from John Spencer, no real damage done, wouldve took another one for the team if it meant him not scoring shortly after with a more accurate shot.

Last edited:
I flew over for the Chelsea game (Robinhos debut), developed a DVT from the 7hr flight and died.
That's nothing, mate. I was spontaneously aborted when Bert broke his neck and my mum jumped up and hit her head on the light. As a result, I have missed my entire life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.