Your injuries for the City cause

Was stood on my seat in the North stand when Anelka scored in the derby and it tipped up, and as I fell downwards I scraped both my legs on the seat from my ankle to my knee.
Luckily the beer was a great anaesthetic but the next day I had two purpley red marks to show for my wallyness.
Was worth the pain though, you rag cunts.

December 2015
We played Monchengladbach and needed Juve and Seville to draw for us to qualify...and also the rags to lose to join the Thursday cup

Had 4 beers at home with lunch before setting off on my bicycle to the pub.
Had 3 beers and got talking to this chap who had served in the US air force and based in London in the 60's and watched Arsenal a few times.
We needed to score to win with 10 mins to go as his friend joined us too. I said if we score the next round is on me.... We scored 3 times. Juve and Seville drew and the rags lost and I got the round in.

Next thing I go to the toilet, come back and they have gone but left a pint each for me.......
Drank them and off I rode so now it is about 5.30pm and felt a bit hungry so stopped in another pub for a bite to beat and another pint.....
Off I go again..... Cut through a park and at one point just fell off the bike like Del Boy in the bar. Sideways straight down. No leg or arm sticking out.
Broken collarbone and broken rib and a $5,590 medical bill.
Rode my bike with arm in a sling into work the next morning!

Early 90s night game at Oldham, Niall Quinn scored the winner. Sprinting back to the car park near the hospital I forgot there were two thin strands of wire between the fence posts around the car park and in the dark I hit the wire at full speed landing flat out on the tarmac surface. I've still got the scar on my shin and my knee swelled up like a balloon but no permanent damage.

Numerous scrapes on the back of those seats at the Swamp celebrating goals, the 6-1 was especially painful!

Late naughties..............was at home watching us vs. Villa at The Etihad. Can't remember who scored - it was the second in a 2 - 1 win. Jumped up and landed in excruciating pain........the back of the bottom half of my left leg (calf ??) swelled up like a balloon in minutes............it went all purple and black like a massive bruise. Went to A & E who said I'd snapped a tendon but I don't think I had done..............this was on a Saturday night TV game............missed 2 days of work and spent the next couple of weeks on crutches. Because I had to travel to work by train, they let me travel off peak so started late and finished early for those 2 weeks. It wasn't worth it - I've never felt pain like that when I first landed after jumping up and hope never too again................

December 2015
We played Monchengladbach and needed Juve and Seville to draw for us to qualify...and also the rags to lose to join the Thursday cup

Had 4 beers at home with lunch before setting off on my bicycle to the pub.
Had 3 beers and got talking to this chap who had served in the US air force and based in London in the 60's and watched Arsenal a few times.
We needed to score to win with 10 mins to go as his friend joined us too. I said if we score the next round is on me.... We scored 3 times. Juve and Seville drew and the rags lost and I got the round in.

Next thing I go to the toilet, come back and they have gone but left a pint each for me.......
Drank them and off I rode so now it is about 5.30pm and felt a bit hungry so stopped in another pub for a bite to beat and another pint.....
Off I go again..... Cut through a park and at one point just fell off the bike like Del Boy in the bar. Sideways straight down. No leg or arm sticking out.
Broken collarbone and broken rib and a $5,590 medical bill.
Rode my bike with arm in a sling into work the next morning!
Punctured bicycle
On a hillside desolate
Will nature make a man of me yet?

Bet there's been some broken bones in Europe away games. Villareal, Porto, Monaco and Copenhagen spring to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.