Your Lockdown Solutions

Only solution to a lockdown is a lock-in. Everyone stays in the pub for 28 days, furlough funds diverted to subsidise beer and pies, anyone asking for coffee sent into the wilderness. Of course there will be some casualties (cv19, cirrhosis of the liver) but surely a much better idea than waiting at home for the grim reaper to come knocking eh?

Only solution to a lockdown is a lock-in. Everyone stays in the pub for 28 days, furlough funds diverted to subsidise beer and pies, anyone asking for coffee sent into the wilderness. Of course there will be some casualties (cv19, cirrhosis of the liver) but surely a much better idea than waiting at home for the grim reaper to come knocking eh?
4326896B-B91F-42F5-91E9-9E552B1C39BC.jpeg

Think nothing of it. The invoice is in the post.
Ah.......well, maybe I over egged that. You are ok at best and I could easily get by without you lot. Me on the other hand should be recompensed for lighting this place with wit, humour, incisive intellect and of course fabulous hair.

Ah.......well, maybe I over egged that. You are ok at best and I could easily get by without you lot. Me on the other hand should be recompensed for lighting this place with wit, humour, incisive intellect and of course fabulous hair.
When you actually start to I'm sure you will be rewarded :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.