Your mates that don't support City or United

Definitely prefer City to win it. It's what, 17 years since anyone other than United, Arsenal, or Chelsea have won it?!? Those are the three teams I hate the most! About time someone else wins it.

And City have played better football and have more likable players and manager so yes I'm happy if you guys win it. Hopefully the day will come when we have a top 4 without any of the "Big 4."

I've got friends that support Liverpool, and a friend who support Barca and they all want CITY! Actually I think everyone in this world hates united except the rags of course.

of my closest mates:

everton supporter wants us to win
liverpool supporter wants us to win
chelsea supporter wants us to win

it's become the "ANYONE BUT UNITED" title for other clubs

I am a Stokie, and came on here a couple of times twelve months ago, for obvious reasons.

Two things. First - mercenaries attaching themselves to successful flags of football convenience is (as you know) nothing new. When I was growing up in Leek in the 60s, "supporting" Man U was commonplace. I reckon it was about 50/50 (Man U/Stoke). The difference being, of course, that most of the latter actually went to the games.

I do not particularly like the phrase "gloryhunting", but I recognised it even then as spineless treachery - and spineless treachery it remains to this day. Put it this way - I remember very clearly being the only kid in my school backing Benfica in the European Cup Final in May 1968.

Second - I don't need to tell you how gutted I was to lose in the Cup Final, but when we got home I got my two kids (both took SCFC with their mother's milk) to call their Granddad (on my wife's side, you understand) - a lifelong Man C fan, who was in fact at Wembley to see your win (in the early 50s?). It really was quite a moving moment.

I am by nature a pessimist, and generally think if something can go wrong it will. So in your position I would be feeling very nervous. But I just cannot see you blowing it. And assuming I am right, I will at 17.01 tomorrow be getting my kids to call their Grandadd once again. I will have tear in my eye on his behalf.

My Villa mate hates City with a passion and was branding U****d "pure class" when they beat QPR and we lost at Arsenal. He was congratulating all his U****d friends on Facebook too. Quite why he remains a mate is beyond me sometimes... What bothers me the most is that he used to come to City with me when he lived in Sheffield.

My other non-City mates are Portsmouth, West Ham and Hereford. None of them say anything bad about City and will hopefully be congratulating me on Sunday.

scouse mates, spurs mates, arsenal mates and chelsea mates all want united to win because we've ''bought it'' (the irony coming from the last mate i mentioned..im not even gonna go into it)

I know fans of Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds, Notts County, Wolves, Birmingham, Villa, Norwich, Doncaster, Stoke, West Brom, Ajax, Napoli, Juventus, Benfica, Lech Poznan, Bayern Munich, Fluminense, Corinthians, Palmeiras, and Santos who want us to win it. The world wants us to win it.

mcmanus said:
Who do they want to win the title?

The Leeds and red dippers I know are shouting for us but not Everton fans.

Could easy go on the main forum but there are more neutral fans on here. So Crouchinho, West Ham Mark85 and the other non blues who do you really want to see lifting the trophy come Sunday? Be honest even though you're on a City website, I doubt we could track you down.

Hello from Germany,

although the only stadium near Manchester I visited was Old Trafford

its City for me.

ManUtd has to much in common with a team from Munich.

Maybe we meet again in CL

Good luck on Sunday.

btw Ill be watching it here on German Sky

I was talking to my brother earlier and he was talking about the day him and my mates became honorary City fans,the gillilngham game.We watched it in a pub called the Grange in Dublin a couple of leeds fans a few forest a few pool a blackpool a leicester and a villa fan.They all got caught up in the drama and were celebrating as much as me,I got thrown over the bar and smashed a load of pint glasses but they all to this day have a soft spot for City and are all willing us on to a man.

Bolton and Oldham mate's want to win the league. So much hate towards United, it's basically anyone but them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.