Your most enjoyable Man City Season?

Think arsenal fans will argue with that one mate. To go to Liverpool neediing to win 2-0 and then scoring in the last minute to deny them the title Is from a neutrals point of view on a par with us .
Nope, We needed two goals in injury time to win a title, not even close.

Although i did like it when Michael Thomas bagged that goal.

99-00 was just as I was becoming old enough to really take notice of every match, so that one is personally special to me.

01-02 with Keegan was great. Didn't have a season ticket at that time and got to one game that year, we beat Norwich with a quality Berkovic goal and Tiatto lost his shit and got sent off.

Keegan promotion year, great football, big away followings and passion on / off the pitch.
However under Pep this is the finest collection of talent Manchester has seen since the Busby babes and we are lucky to witness it.

Started in 63/4 for me. Loads of highs and loads more lows... but the 5-1 over the rags.... and then the 4-1 over them at Eastlands with SWP getting the 4th, with my 3 lads there... many more great memories, but those two...

Started in 63/4 for me. Loads of highs and loads more lows... but the 5-1 over the rags.... and then the 4-1 over them at Eastlands with SWP getting the 4th, with my 3 lads there... many more great memories, but those two...
Thought it said game!!! Oops!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.