Your party invite to 6 Blue Mooners you have never met

Mad Eyed Screamer

So you are hosting a party at your home and are inviting 6 members of Blue Moon that you have not met before.....
Which 6 members do you invite - and why?

Here are my invites:
@LWashington @manimanc @citizen_maine
Good contributors to the music association thread and @manimanc is from Moston / our kids went to the same school so have that in common too.
@oakiecokie we tried to meet a couple of years ago in Mary D's but failed so be good to finally catch up.
@Millwallawayveteran1988 so we can chat Smiths and Morrissey and that gig at Blackburn in 2002
And finally @LongsightM13 seems to "like" a lot of what I post across the forums and I like a lot of what he posts too.

Which 6 Blue Mooners that you have never met would you invite to your party?

(Apologies to @Banshee you would be number 7 if one of the above failed to attend.... lol )

Last edited:
So you are hosting a party at your home and are inviting 6 members of Blue Moon that you have not met before.....

Here are my invites:
Good contributors to the music association thread and @manimanc is from Moston / our kids went to the same school so have that in common too.
@oakiecokie we tried to meet a couple of years ago in Mary D's but failed so be good to finally catch up.
@Millwallawayveteran1988 so we can chat Smiths and Morrissey and that gig at Blackburn in 2002
And finally @LongsightM13 seems to "like" a lot of what I post across the forums and I like a lot of what he posts too.

(Apologies to @Banshee you would be number 7 if one of the above failed to attend.... lol )
I just put you on ignore for not inviting me. :)

Here are my invites:

You and Morrissey are dead to me..

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.