Your party invite to 6 Blue Mooners you have never met

My party list of 6 would be:
@Magicpole as we Scots like to form a clan
@Didsbury Dave for Barbel banter
@mancity2012_eamo for Irish/Scottish plotting
@Two Gun Bob just coz. Whats not to like?
@FogBlueInSanFran to educate musically
@BlueHammer85 as DJ

Party venue would be The Great Hall Stirling Castle for its boho chic

View attachment 26223
Very nice of you.
we’ll form our own Gaelic Alliance of Young Sophisticates……

wait, I haven’t thought that through. I’ll come back with a better name.

So you are hosting a party at your home and are inviting 6 members of Blue Moon that you have not met before.....
Which 6 members do you invite - and why?

Here are my invites:
@LWashington @manimanc @citizen_maine
Good contributors to the music association thread and @manimanc is from Moston / our kids went to the same school so have that in common too.
@oakiecokie we tried to meet a couple of years ago in Mary D's but failed so be good to finally catch up.
@Millwallawayveteran1988 so we can chat Smiths and Morrissey and that gig at Blackburn in 2002
And finally @LongsightM13 seems to "like" a lot of what I post across the forums and I like a lot of what he posts too.

Which 6 Blue Mooners that you have never met would you invite to your party?

(Apologies to @Banshee you would be number 7 if one of the above failed to attend.... lol )
****, what about me? I'm a Smiths fan, got great hair and I am a wonderful raconteur. Youve been yank side too long.

I’d invite @Saddleworth2 @banjani @Octavian, the Diddymen, @west didsblue and @Didsbury Dave and @Bigga
Now bearing in mind that some think banjani and Octavian are one and the same, and others infer that the Diddymen are Siamese twins, there may actually be room for two more.
So on the substitute list are @BobKowalski and @mancity1

It won’t be at my house, the venue will be hired as I don’t want you knowing where I live for legal and insurance purposes.

You’ll be handed a cocktail on the way in and your glass will not be left empty for the course of the night. @Magicpole will be doing barman to ensure that and possibly as security if needed.

Your Maitre D for the night will be @jimharri who will be left with the task of moderating the evening.

Me?
I’ll be at home watching proceedings on hidden cam tv.

Enjoy.
Don't put me on the bar. Just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.