Your party invite to 6 Blue Mooners you have never met

I'd invite @FogBlueInSanFran @Onholiday(somemightsay) @RobMCFC @OB1 @crublue1 and @BimboBob

start off with some Roxy and Beatles , nice lively atmosphere

@Mad Eyed Screamer tries gate-crashing turning up with some Smiths records but we all tell him to f*ck off.

Leonard Cohen plays on the random mix

Massive fight ensures as the music debate turns sour

then @Marklr turns up with the doobie and we all chill with some Crosby, Stills & Nash. sorted.
I'll come if it's fancy dress.
I'll wear my best ferry outfit, by way of apology for upsetting @OB1 ;-)

I'd invite @FogBlueInSanFran @Onholiday(somemightsay) @RobMCFC @OB1 @crublue1 and @BimboBob

start off with some Roxy and Beatles , nice lively atmosphere

@Mad Eyed Screamer tries gate-crashing turning up with some Smiths records but we all tell him to f*ck off.

Leonard Cohen plays on the random mix

Massive fight ensures as the music debate turns sour

then @Marklr turns up with the doobie and we all chill with some Crosby, Stills & Nash. sorted.
I've moved on to magic mushrooms and listening to Tangerine Dream played backwards. I could make a tea/mushroom concoction and bring it?

Id like to invite all the posters who haven't received an invite.

We can have a big 'fuck you" party

:)
I noticed most of the invites revolve around the music lovers. Bunch of boring cunts would all be sat there talking about 6 minute guitar solos and dreamy vocals. I’d just invite all the pissheads

I noticed most of the invites revolve around the music lovers. Bunch of boring cunts would all be sat there talking about 6 minute guitar solos and dreamy vocals. I’d just invite all the pissheads
haha...that's sounds like my kind of party!
The music lovers, that is....
Pissheads just talk pisshead shit "i love you...yer me bestest mate" .. and "Blaaaaaarghhh"

While I could never narrow down a BM party to 6 people, if I had to pick my top 6 handles, yours would be in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.