Your the manager 4 the chelsea game, what the f**k do u do?

dw7 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
no we wont dont be so pessimistic. Sunderland are playing Fulham so we will be 9th at worst lol

yyiiipppeeeeee
there we go :) i wouldnt compare ours and spurs next couple of fixtures though. They could be 10 points clear by the time we play them lol

ok this is what id go for
given

richards toure lescott bridge

de jong zabaleta

ireland barry bellamy

adebayor

team talk prior to game: go out there and put up a fight , close them down early and dont give them time on the ball.

oh and im 150 percent in favour of hughes staying.

...............Given

Toure Onouha Lescott Bridge

.............NDJ...Barry

SWP..........Ireland........Robinho

..............Adebayor

I tell them this is it. If they lose this game without putting up a fight, I am in a world of shit, and so are they. I could well be out, and everything we've worked for is over. I rate each and every one of you, I know you are more than good enough to win a game like this, look around at the guys in this room, tell me I'm wrong. Some of you came here from big four clubs, and if you carry on performing the way you are, people will say they chose to get rid of you because you couldn't cut it. If you turn in a good performance today, you can shut them up. If you win this game then we are back, we become the team who will take the fight to the establishment. If you fight your hardest but draw, then that's still true. If you lose..... The fans will accept losing honourably, but they will never forget a player who submits. The opponents, your fellow players will never respect you in the same way. You become someone who is just here for the money, and the owners won't tolerate that. If I go because you can't fight, the next guy will know that, and he'll get rid of you. So we are all in this together. This is the moment where we decide, what kind of players, what kind of club we are. I know what kind of people you are, that's why I brought you to this club.... you are the players who have worked hard and stood up and been counted at every stage of your career.....This is the moment that you need to show yourself, show your team-mates, show the fans, and show the world, what you are all about.

I also use a time machine, go back three months and make sure there is some decent defensive coaching.

bizzbo said:
I tell them this is it. If they lose this game without putting up a fight, I am in a world of shit, and so are they. I could well be out, and everything we've worked for is over. I rate each and every one of you, I know you are more than good enough to win a game like this, look around at the guys in this room, tell me I'm wrong. Some of you came here from big four clubs, and if you carry on performing the way you are, people will say they chose to get rid of you because you couldn't cut it. If you turn in a good performance today, you can shut them up. If you win this game then we are back, we become the team who will take the fight to the establishment. If you fight your hardest but draw, then that's still true. If you lose..... The fans will accept losing honourably, but they will never forget a player who submits. The opponents, your fellow players will never respect you in the same way. You become someone who is just here for the money, and the owners won't tolerate that. If I go because you can't fight, the next guy will know that, and he'll get rid of you. So we are all in this together. This is the moment where we decide, what kind of players, what kind of club we are. I know what kind of people you are, that's why I brought you to this club.... you are the players who have worked hard and stood up and been counted at every stage of your career.....This is the moment that you need to show yourself, show your team-mates, show the fans, and show the world, what you are all about.

I also use a time machine, go back three months and make sure there is some decent defensive coaching.

cracking team talk mate

PhuketBlue said:
...............Given

.............NDJ...Barry

..............Adebayor

This!!!!! If Onouha is fully fit then this would be a great team, with Tevez to come on when needed and Bellamy to fall back on also.

Toure played very well for Arsenal at right back, and must surely be a safer bet than the alternative.

If it wasn't Chelsea then I wouldn't start SWP (not because he is a bad player) instead of Tevez, but as its his old club he gets my vote too (afterall all our ex players seem to score against us so hopefully he will do the same to them!).

bluecityste said:
PhuketBlue said:
...............Given

.............NDJ...Barry

..............Adebayor

This!!!!! If Onouha is fully fit then this would be a great team, with Tevez to come on when needed and Bellamy to fall back on also.

hand on heart,do you think Toure will start at full back?
nor will Kompany start at c/b before any other fucker mentions it

Toure played very well for Arsenal at right back, and must surely be a safer bet than the alternative.

If it wasn't Chelsea then I wouldn't start SWP (not because he is a bad player) instead of Tevez, but as its his old club he gets my vote too (afterall all our ex players seem to score against us so hopefully he will do the same to them!).

If we win on Wednesday, hopefully the peace pipe will be out and some people will be a bit more positive.

Let's think about the Arsenal game before we start getting our knickers in a twist about Chelsea, who are not invincible, as Wigan and Villa fans will testify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.