Your the manager 4 the chelsea game, what the f**k do u do?

given

zab
kompany
nedum
lescott

ireland
barry
de jong
tevez
bellamy

adebayor

subs: toure, robinho, weiss, rsc, taylor, micah, jonno.

this team would win.

Just shut our eyes and kin pray because until we play as a team and not a group of individuals we will not move forward

the goats backside said:
Just shut our eyes and kin pray because until we play as a team and not a group of individuals we will not move forward

Exactly!!

The players seem more interested in themselves that the club. They are playing as individuals and not as a team!!

Id sack my fellow mafia, get some class coaching staff, appoint Hiddink as director of football.

Then Id go against all their advice and go for

----------------------Given------------------------

-----------Micah------Toure----Lescott-------------

Zab-----------------------------------------Bridge
-----------------------De Jong----------------------
------------Ireland------------------Barry--------------

--------Tevez-----------------------------Rob---------

----------------------Ade--------------------------------

He'll say

"Go out there and ask the right questions. You need to be dynamic in key areas. If this doesn't work then pump the ball up to the front and Ade if you don't win the majority of your headers then i'm gonna bring RSC on to give us that aerial threat. Obviously if this goes tits up, then i'll have to make up some more shite in front of the cameras and fingers crossed, the supporters will believe me.

Now go get 'em you little rascals"

My Team would be

Given
Zab(or ned) Toure Lescott Bridge

De jong

SWP Kompany Ireland

Robi Ade
Sub:
ned(or jonno if zab not fit)
barry
weiss
bellers
tevez
taylor
richards

Think we need to get away from this 4 1 2 2 1 system he appears to be going with, ade comes wide too often when receivng the ball to feet so if robbi gets the ball to feet or ade at least each of them are there to play a quick one to with...and ireland and swp flanking both ways to put in a cross or through ball(the latter bursting into the box if robbi pulls wide) that leaves de jong to just sit in front of the back four... and vinne to sit in front of him and patrol the centre while ireland or swp can get back covering the right

i think if barry was fully recovered(because he looks knackered) he could do the job for vinnie and not get too far forward because to me he kind of steals irelands playing field where he would be more effective spreading the ball wide to swp robbi etc to link up with stevie on the edge of the box with ade waiting to pounce

then bring jonno on for vinnie to get the ball and play some passes around to break up the preasure from the chelsea attack,

i think going wide maybe our best way of attacking and quickly moving into the middle while we drag their centre players to the wings then back,

you may not all agree BUT it is different and something different needs to be done because we look stale out of touch and a bit clueless at times!

rastus said:
Id sack my fellow mafia, get some class coaching staff, appoint Hiddink as director of football.

magnificent fella.......advocate getting rid of the management, employing Hiddink and then going against their advice by picking 12 players.

bravo.

;)

Rammy Blue said:
rastus said:

magnificent fella.......advocate getting rid of the management, employing Hiddink and then going against their advice by picking 12 players.

bravo.

;)

That extra fella will make all the difference......I tell ya :0

------------------------------ Given
Zabaleta - Richards - Kompany - Toure - Lescott - Sylvinho - Bridge
--------------- Dejong ------------------------ Barry
------------------------------ Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.